COVID 19 UPDATE
Patients of Pinehurst Chiropractic Center,
As many of you know the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) has frequently changed the regulations and recommendations regarding COVID-19. We would like to assure you that we are abiding by the mandates of the Governor as well as the ever-changing recommendations of the CDC. It is imperative that we give our best efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, and as a public facility we simply cannot do that without the help of our staff but more importantly the help of our patients.
Please make sure you read this letter in its entirety before coming to your next appointment. Listed below are some questions that have been composed to help prevent potentially compromised patients from entering our facility as well as patients who are at a higher risk of infection. If you answer yes to ANY of the following questions, please call our office immediately and do not enter the building under any circumstances.
1) Have you or anyone in your household had a fever in the last two weeks?
2) Have you or anyone in your household had symptoms of a cold or the flu such as: a cough (even if it’s not productive), runny nose (unrelated to allergies), body aches, vomiting or diarrhea?
3) Have you or anyone in your household traveled outside of the state in the last two weeks?
4) Have you, anyone in your household or anyone that you have been in contact with been diagnosed with COVID-19 or could potentially have COVID-19? (Many people are contagious without symptoms. It is important to remember that just because someone does not appear to be sick; it doesn’t mean they were not in contact with someone who was/is infected with COVID-19.)
5) Do you have any of the following conditions?
- Undergoing chemotherapy
- -Immunocompromised/ autoimmune disorder
- Heart Disease
- Unmanageable High Blood Pressure
- Asthma or other respiratory issues
- Are you over the age of 65.
***If you have any of the following conditions please use your discretion in deciding if you would like to keep your scheduled appointment but it is imperative that you understand you have an elevated risk factor for contracting COVID-19.
If none of the above pertain to you in any way and you wish to keep your appointment, please sit in your car until your scheduled appointment time. If anyone is with you and they are old enough to stay in the car, they need to do so.
The Doctors and staff at PCC are doing their best to keep the office extra clean and sanitized during this time. Please make sure that you use hand sanitizer or wash your hands immediately when you arrive for your appointment and again as you leave. We also have gloves and masks available. If you wish to wear them during your appointment, please inform one of our staff members. Please feel free to email [email protected] or call (910)295-1215 if you have any questions regarding this letter. Also, if you or anyone that you know needs any food or supplies during this time, please let us know. We will do as much as we can to help.